Monday, January 25, 2010

How can u change what you like???

So Ive decided to give the thugs a rest, and head on over to the dark side and start giving the nerds a chance. Its been a daunting task to say the least. They are such hard work! I mean seriously black men, are you kidding me? We all have white friends our age who are married, but not many black girlfriends that can say the same. Its so hard to find a man on your level educationally that we are forced to hang with the men of less moral standing!

And why is it always a guessing game? I feel like taking it back to elementary school with:

DO YOU LIKE ME? CIRCLE YES OR NO

It would be a whole hell of a lot easier! The "hood niggas" on the other hand come right out and tell you. "You my girl, you know that right? (yes that is a direct quote)" At least I can do something with that, with the well educated brother he has to beat around the bush and do some kind of man ritual before you can get some good emotion out of him. Maybe its me, maybe the right kind of nerd just isn't attracted to me. At this rate, I really don't care to find out...

For now i will just sit in my disdain and hope that the right man finds me, although idk where since I hate the men at the clubs, I'm afraid of the overly Christian tambourine player, and I work in a spa. So my task is to find a nice wholesome nerd that has thuggish qualities. But does that man really exist, or is he just a figment of my imagination? Sigh

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.....why is that similiar to the type of man I want????

    ReplyDelete